CUSTOMER NOTICE 20/9/21
COVID-19 Exposure Site – Coffee Rush, Spencer Outlet Centre
Centre Management has been advised that someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 attended Coffee Rush (Shop 310) during the following dates and times:
15 September 2021, 5:00am-11:30am*
16 September 2021, 5:00am – 12pm*
17 September 2021, 5:00am – 9:45am*
*Times are subject to change, please consult the Victorian Government’s ‘Public Exposure’ website for further information.
In accordance with advice from the Victorian Department of Health, customers who visited the store at this time should immediately seek a COVID-19 test and then isolate until they receive a negative result. Please refer to Victorian Government’s ‘Public Exposure’ website for further information.
Due to this store being an exposure site, the store will remain closed until all staff have isolated and been tested and will not reopen until it is deemed safe by The Department of Health.
A comprehensive deep clean of the store has occurred in the time since the infectious person was last on site.
If you would like more information on COVID-19 you can call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or see: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
COVID-19 UPDATE: SNAP LOCKDOWN 8PM THURSDAY 5 AUGUST TO 11.59PM MONDAY 25 OCTOBER, 2021
Further to the Victorian Premier’s announcement, from 8pm Thursday 5 August, Victoria will enter a snap coronavirus lockdown.
Non-essential retail shops will be closed with some exceptions, and Melbourne will return to its Stage 4 lockdown settings.
In summary, for General Retail:
- Essential retail: Open, including supermarkets, liquor and pharmacies
- Other/general retail: Closed
- Hairdressing, beauty, personal care: Closed
- Food Court, Cafes and Restaurants: Open for takeaway only
For clarity, please note that non-essential retail at Spencer Outlet Centre will be closed from Friday 6 August through to Monday 25 October, 2021.
We thank our community for all your support during these times
Spencer Outlet Centre
Public Health Information
Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
We understand the broader community concern about COVID-19.
As a member of the community our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Spencer Outlet Centre has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Spencer Outlet Centre follows the advice of the Australian health authorities and apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Spencer Outlet Centre has increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practise the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately.).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimise risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.
If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice. If you would like more information call the National Coronavirus Health information line on 1800 020 080 (Australia).
We continue to monitor the situation closely. As circumstances continue to develop, we will update our approach to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our retailers, employees, contractors, and community.
Customers can access further information via Centre Management on 03 8689 7577 or Security on 0410 087 518.
For more, updates please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/