Covid-19 Update: Melbourne Restrictions Easing from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 October
Further to the Victorian Premier’s announcement this week, under the Third Step, from 11:59pm on Tuesday 27 October, all retail can reopen.
We are looking forward to welcoming our retail staff, customers and our wider community back to Spencer Outlet Centre from Wednesday 28 October.
Our team has been working hard to prepare our centre, with COVID Safe Plans in place to ensure your safety remains our top priority. Thank you for your patience as we work to reopen the centre, and individual stores, in accordance with government regulations.
As we welcome stores back, we recommend you check our Stores list here for trading hours, or call the store ahead of your visit.
Please click here for details on how to shop safely.
We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
Public Health Information
Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
We understand the broader community concern about COVID-19.
As a member of the community our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Spencer Outlet Centre has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Spencer Outlet Centre follows the advice of the Australian health authorities and apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Spencer Outlet Centre has increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practise the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately.).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimise risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.
If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice. If you would like more information call the National Coronavirus Health information line on 1800 020 080 (Australia).
We continue to monitor the situation closely. As circumstances continue to develop, we will update our approach to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our retailers, employees, contractors, and community.
Customers can access further information via Centre Management on 03 8689 7577 or Security on 0410 087 518.
For more, updates please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/