Covid-19 Update: Stage 4 Restrictions – Thursday 06 August, 2020
With Stage 4 Restrictions now in place in Melbourne, Spencer Outlet Centre remains open to provide access to permitted retail. Some of the stores that remain open are:
- Coles Supermarket
- Crown Asian Supermarket
- Michel’s Patisserie
- Chemist Warehouse
If you’re planning to visit a store, we recommend you check our Stores list https://spenceroutletcentre.com.au/stores/ for trading hours, or call the store ahead of your visit.
Thank you for your continued support and please stay safe.
Covid-19 Update: Wednesday 22 July, 2020
As per State Government direction, you must now wear a face covering during your visit to Spencer Outlet Centre.
We thank you for helping us to keep our community safe.
Covid-19 Update: Confirmed Case 14 July 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
A team member from a retail store within Spencer Outlet Centre store has been confirmed COVID-19 positive on 14 July, 2020 and the store will therefore temporarily close over the next few days for professional deep cleaning as guided by the Government and public health officials.
The team member was last at the centre on 8 July. We strongly urge any customers who visited the centre on or around this date, who are feeling unwell to follow the Department of Health and Human Services’ advice (dhhs.vic.gov.au) and get tested as soon as you are able.
The health and safety of our customers, retailers, contractors the general public is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with public health authorities to ensure we are taking the right precautions. We have increased our cleaning roster since learning of the case, with additional focus on frequently touched surfaces and this will continue for the foreseeable future.
We truly appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
Spencer Outlet Centre
Public Health Information
Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
We understand the broader community concern about COVID-19.
As a member of the community our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Spencer Outlet Centre has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Spencer Outlet Centre follows the advice of the Australian health authorities and apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Spencer Outlet Centre has increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practise the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately.).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimise risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.
If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice. If you would like more information call the National Coronavirus Health information line on 1800 020 080 (Australia).
We continue to monitor the situation closely. As circumstances continue to develop, we will update our approach to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our retailers, employees, contractors, and community.
Customers can access further information via Centre Management on 03 8689 7577 or Security on 0410 087 518.
For more, updates please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/